FLY 540 UPS FLIGHTS TO LODWAR
(Posted 14th September 2013)
Fly 540 has with immediate effect increased their flights from Nairobi to Lodwar, a town in Northern Kenya.
According to information received from the airline’s PR agency there will now be an added departure on Tuesday leaving the capital at 6 a.m., up to now the only day without any flight. Monday, Wednesday and Friday will with immediate effect have a second daily departure, leaving Nairobi at 3 p.m. from the temporary domestic terminal at the Cargo section, which became necessary due to a major fire just over a month ago at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Fly 540 is Kenya’s only airline to offer scheduled flights to Lodwar. The airline’s CEO Don Smith was quoted in the media release to have said: ‘We are pleased that we are able to offer our passengers greater availability and flexibility on this route. Our flights are low cost and offer passengers a more convenient form of transport than travelling by road. The new flights reflect the increasing demand for domestic air travel in Kenya, and Fly540’s commitment to meet that demand’.
At the same time has the airline’s new website gone on line which offers passengers a more user-friendly experience as well as greater access to up to date information. In addition, the website now includes a ‘Special Offers’ section and an option for passengers to sign-up to the Fly540 mailing list to receive promotions and updates about Fly540’s routes.
Fly 540 also launched their Passenger Charter, which contains the following commitments to passengers and the general public:
Passenger promise – what you can expect from us
At Fly540 Kenya, we put the passenger at the heart of everything we do and make the following promises to ensure that you receive the best possible service:
· Underpinning everything we do is a fundamental commitment to passenger safety.
· We promise to provide a reliable service that you can trust. This year, so far, we have a record 92% of flights arriving on time to their destination.
· We promise to make our service as easy to use as possible – saving you time and effort.
· We promise to give you excellent customer service from the moment you book your flight, to arrival at your destination. All of our staff and cabin crew receive comprehensive customer service training.
· We promise to provide a service of the highest quality possible, for affordable prices – giving you excellent value for money.
· We promise to support the communities and environment in which we operate.
Visit www.fly540.com for more information on destination, schedules and fares.