The Far Horizons, one of Uganda’s leading Destination Management Companies and safari operators, has a few places left for fam trips across Uganda’s famous national parks, at major discounts for overseas based tour operators plus, a revenue volume based additional rebate, making participation in these tours an absolute steal. Deadline for the applications to participate is already this weekend in order to prepare for the arrival of such valued guests and roll out the proverbial red carpet for participants.
Following is the media release just received from Anne Marie Weeden, their Group Marketing Manager and please contact her by return to be certain that one of the few remaining places will actually be yours. That said, there might even be a chance to meet this author but that would be an added bonus …
THE FAR HORIZONS ANNOUNCES DETAILS OF UGANDA EDUCATIONALS FOR NOV 2013
The Far Horizons is an expert tour operator and destination management company operating in Uganda and Rwanda. We have been offering the very best in tailor-made adventure safaris to this area of East Africa for nearly 14 years, and are proud to count some of the world’s most respected naturalists, guides and tour companies amongst our loyal clients.
We are currently planning the following Uganda Educationals, designed to introduce this beautiful and increasingly popular destination to a select group of international operators, at a greatly subsidized rate. Furthermore, we are offering an additional 50% discount as a rebate, effectively halving the discounted price. Prices include all internal road and air transfers, all activities and primate permits, and full board accommodation on a sharing basis. For more details, see below.
NILE ADVENTURE: 15th-20th November 2013
- 6 days of thrilling wildlife and water-based adventures in north and east Uganda
- Features Entebbe, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Murchison Falls National Park, Budongo Forest Reserve and the Nile River at Jinja
- Includes rhino tracking, game drives, private boat cruises to the Falls and around the Nile delta, chimp tracking in Budongo Forest, and a choice of activities on or around the river in Jinja, from white-knuckle white-water rafting to a leisurely vintage steamboat experience on Humphrey Bogart’s ‘African Queen’
- Site inspections of the new Murchison River Lodge, Baker’s Lodge (opening 2014) and The Haven
Normal Retail Price $2,358pp sharing
Discounted Price $1,199pp sharing ($90 single supplement)
Equivalent Paid After 50% Rebate $599pp ($45pp single supplement)
ALBERTINE RIFT ODYSSEY: 20th-27th November 2013
- 8 day tour of Uganda featuring the classic highlights of the southwestern circuit
- Features Entebbe, Kibale Forest National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park (north and south) and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Includes chimp and gorilla tracking, crater hikes, a private boat cruise on the Kazinga Channel, game drives, sundowners, bush breakfasts, and cultural experiences with the Batwa tribe and other authentic community encounters
- A chance to try one of the new scheduled flight services in Uganda, with a flight from Bwindi to Entebbe on day 8 with AeroLink Uganda
- Overnight at The Boma Guesthouse, Ndali Lodge, Kyaninga Lodge, Mweya Safari Lodge, Ishasha Wilderness Camp, Mahogany Springs and Buhoma Lodge
- Site inspections of Chimp’s Nest, Primate Lodge, Volcanoes Kyambura Gorge Lodge, Katara Lodge, Queen Elizabeth Bush Lodge and Sanctuary Gorilla Forest Camp
Normal Retail Price $4,834pp sharing
Discounted Price $1,999pp sharing ($180 single supplement)
Equivalent Paid After 50% Rebate $999pp ($90pp single supplement)
REBATE OFFER – SAVE UP TO A FURTHER 50% OFF THE DISCOUNTED PRICE
Save up to a further 50% off the discounted price in rebates, paid over a maximum of 6 installments deducted from future full paying safari bookings with The Far Horizons.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND HOW TO BOOK…
For detailed itineraries of these safaris, and an application form, please follow the links to the attached files. To apply for a place on one or both of the tours, please complete and return your application form to Anne-Marie at email@example.com by Friday 20th September latest.