Are you planning to attend the annual aviation safety conference organized by
the AVIASSIST Foundation? Here are the details of the 2016 event which will
be held in the Zambian town of Livingstone at the magnificent Victoria Falls.
|Book your place at Africa’s aviation safety conference
|The 5th annual Safety in African Aviation (SiAA) Conference will be held at the Protea Hotel in Livingstone, Zambia on November 24 and 25, 2016.
Book your place today and save up to 20% on the regular $250 USD registration fee. The early bird registration special ends September 24th.
This year’s conference will provide an independent forum for safety stakeholders to build partnerships, share knowledge and debate the most critical safety issue facing our industry today. Every year, the conference serves as an energizer for safety cultures around the continent.
It’s Africa’s premier forum for the discussion and exchange of safety information for airlines & operators, airports, maintenance-repair-overhaul companies (MROs), civil aviation authorities, ATC, educational institutions and others.
This year’s conference includes sessions on:
- Ground operations management
- Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems
- State Safety Program implementation
- Human Factors
- Aircraft Dispatching
- Airport wildlife management
- Flight Data Management
- And more…..
We’ll be welcoming speakers from:
- Arik Air
- Aeropuertos de Mozambique
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Dutch Air Traffic Control (LVNL)
- Namibian Department of Civil Aviation
- Netherlands Ministry of Infrastructure
And many other organisations. A detailed agenda will be released on the 25th of September.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR CONFERENCE PASS
For an event flyer, click here
For an impression of the 2013 edition of the conference (then still titled 2Gether4Safety seminar), click here for a short video of the event
Come a few days early for one of our unique courses or stay in Zambia after the conference for a course. They include:
- Flight Data Management course: 21-22 November, Livingstone: unique but crucial for Africa
- Human Factors for Air Traffic Controllers: 21-22 November, Livingstone, Zambia
- Aviation Ground Operations Management (AGOM) course, 21-23 November, Livingstone, Zambia
- Seminar on State Safety Program implementation, Incident Investigation: 23 November (free when booked together with a conference pass)
- IATA Dangerous Goods cat.6 course: 28 November- 2 December, Lusaka, Zambia. This course may never have been closer to you.
Visit www.2gether4safety.org for more information about the conference and the courses as well as registration forms for the courses.
Or contact the events team at events
We look forward to meeting you in Livingstone this November.
The Safety in African Aviation Conference team