Greetings from Banda Island in Lake Victoria. The lodge has a very special and fantastic event scheduled on 27th and 28th of August:
With the help of an assault course expert from the Netherlands has the management team of Banda Island set up twelve obstacles within their extensive grounds which need to be conquered to win the Banda Island Survival Challenge Trophy 2016.
- You can register as a team (4-6 persons) or as an individual.
- Banda limits the Survival Challenge to four teams, so book early.
- You do not need to be an Olympic athlete but a healthy condition and a sense of adventure is required.
- Departure Saturday at 9 am from Kasenyi landing site, on Sunday return from Banda Island at around 1 pm
- The fee of 300,000 UGX per person is inclusive of accommodation (lazy camping), boat transfer, all meals, tea and coffee, and the entry to the Survival Challenge.
- Check in on Friday already as Banda offers participants of the challenge event a special discount of 10% on the extra night.
See all adrenaline junkies on the 27th on Banda Island / Lake Victoria
Contact Petra via
or click on the link below for added information
or simply call them on mobile phone (MTN)
+256 772 222 777