Flight Data Management (FDM) helps pilots, managers and operators improve the safety and efficiency of their flights by identifying hidden flaws and potential risks in their daily operations.
FDM is now also coming to the world of Cessna Caravans & Jetstreams, with glass cockpits becoming the norm. This unique in-region course will provide you with a solid appreciation of the technical, operational, management and legal issues surrounding FDM.
- Make your operations data driven – learn about flight data management
- Promote your company’s pro-activeness on insurance renewal with your insurance broker
- Prepare yourself for your next career move
For more information click here
For registration, complete and return the attached registration form.
A unique in-region opportunity not to be missed!
Instructor Dave Jesse will take you through this two days intensive course which is mostly in the form of lectures but also allows plenty of time for interaction. The course will be of particular value to pilots & trainee pilots, flight safety officers, regulators, aircraft maintenance & repair companies, accident investigators, aircrew representatives and aviation students.
The FDM course fee of € 350 includes:
- A two day international and interactive FDM course
- A certificate of attendance
- Tea & coffee breaks
- Event bag
- A 4gB USB disk full of aviation safety reference materials
- A year’s subscription to Africa’s full colour quarterly SafetyFocus magazine
This great fee for this international course is only possible thanks to sponsorship of Flight Data Services.
Not included in the course fee are costs for travelling and accommodation. You are kindly requested to make your own arrangements. For more information on travel and accommodation, please visit the ‘Travel’ section of the safety campus website at www.2gether4safety.org
And indeed, there is MUCH more for you in Livingstone!
The AviAssist Foundation is bringing an unprecedented safety campus to the region with more valuable & very affordable courses. The courses include: