Nairobi Now – Updates on what’s happening in Nairobi over the next few days
Dates: March 8-12, 2017 Venue: Shela, Lamu Island Tickets: A – KES 12,500, B**- KES 8,000 *Inclusive of all day yoga classes, festival present, Swahili dinner, sunset dhow meditation & final beach party Inclusive of all day yoga classes and festival …
|Welcome to this week’s Nairobi Now newsletter!
You can always access Nairobi Now and get in touch with us through twitter, facebook or the blog.
Also, email us to submit your events or suggest new ideas and collaborations.
These are the latest events posted on Nairobi Now – you’ll find more upcoming events published on the blog:
- Out of Town: Lamu Yoga Festival, Mar. 8-12 2017 @ Shela – Lamu Island
- Exhibition: Kenyan Pop ‘n’ Roll, Until Mar. 17 2017 @ Alliance Française
- Exhibition: Butterflies by Jeffie Magina, Mar. 3-25 2017 @ National Museum
- Intaglio Print Making Workshop, Mar. 13-17 2017 @ Kuona Trust
- Forum: Empowered yet Displaced, Mar. 14 2017 @ Seminar Room – Rift Valley Institute
- Exhibition: Upendo – A Celebration of Love, Feb. 14 – Mar. 30 2017 @ National Museum
- Thursday Nite Live ft. Idd Aziz, Mar. 16 2017 @ J’s Westlands
- Nairobi Orchestra Concerts, Mar. 18 & 19 2017 @ Braeburn School Theatre – Gitanga Road
- Saturday Acoustic ft. Fadhilee, Wanayran Angerer, Kombo Afrosimba Et Al, Mar. 18 2017 @ IKigai – Gen. Mathenge Drive
- Manjano – Nairobi County Visual Arts Exhibition, Mar. 18 – Apr. 8 2017 @ Village Market
- Exhibition: by Allan Githuka, Feb. 25 – Mar. 21 2017 @ One Off Contemporary Art Gallery