Nairobi Now – All you need to know when visiting Nairobi
Date: May 13, 2017 Venue: The Lord Erroll Dinner and Show: KES 7,500/- at 6.30 pm Show Only: KES 1,500/- at 8.30 pm For more information/tickets: call 0721 920 820, or email reservations Runway designers: Deepa Dosaja, Lisa …
|Dear ATC Readers,
Welcome to this week’s Nairobi Now newsletter!
You can always access Nairobi Now and get in touch with us through twitter, facebook or the blog.
Also, email us to submit your events or suggest new ideas and collaborations.
These are the latest events posted on Nairobi Now – you’ll find more upcoming events published on the blog:
- Fashion Event: Spring into Style, May 13 2017 @ The Lord Erroll
- Fifth Nairobi International Cultural Festival, May 13 2017 @ Nairobi National Museum – Courtyard
- Exhibition: 55 Years of Sculpture by Terry Mathews, May 13-18 2017 @ Karen Blixen Coffee Garden Restaurant – Grogan MacMillan Manor House
- Exhibition: Transitions by Boniface Maina, Apr. 23 – Jun. 30 2017 @ Nairobi Gallery
- Book Launch & Photo Exhibition: Everyday Africa, May 10-28 2017 @ Alliance Française
- Series on Kenyan Stories: Too Early For Birds, May 17 2017 @ The Kenya National Theatre
- Nairobi Satire Festival: Speaking Truth to Power, Until May 31 2017 @ Alliance Française
- Concert: Showcase Wednesday featuring Checkmate, May 17 2017 @ Alliance Française
- Thursday Nite Live w/ Wakake & the Mambo Tribe, May. 18 2017 @ J’s – Westlands
- Thursday Nite Live: May Line-Up, Every Thursday Evening @ J’s – Westlands
- Exhibition: Black Tie Affair by Anthony Okello, Apr. 29 – May 23 2017 @ One Off Contemporary
- Exhibition: HOPE – A Story of Courage & Sacrifice with paintings by Yegonizer, Apr. 13 – May 30 2017 @ Nairobi National Museum
- Exhibition: Aftermath and Aftermath by Lincoln Mwangi & Peteros Ndunde, Apr. 28 – May 12 2017 @ Kuona Trust