Nairobi Now’s latest updates on what is on in Kenya’s capital
Dates: May 24-31, 2017 Venue: ADD – University of Nairobi & Nairobi National Museum
|Dear ATC Readers,
Welcome to this week’s Nairobi Now newsletter!
You can always access Nairobi Now and get in touch with us through twitter, facebook or the blog.
Also, email us to submit your events or suggest new ideas and collaborations.
These are the latest events posted on Nairobi Now – you’ll find more upcoming events published on the blog:
- Festival of Architecture: Five Defining Decades of the Built Environment, May 24-31 2017 @ ADD – UoN & National Museum
- Concert with Rafael Serrallet in Collaboration with the Kenya Conservatoire of Music, May 26 2017 @ Kenya National Theatre
- Live Music: The GoDown Gig with Third Hand Music, Amos & Josh and Gogosimo, May 27 2017 @ GoDown Arts Centre
- Lecture: Kenya’s Heritage – Contestations in its Presentation & Value! Prof. Karega Munene, May 27 2017 @ National Museum
- Kiota XI: Mizizi (Roots), May 27 2017 @ Osnet Gardens, Lavington. Muthangari Road off Gitanga Road
- Nairobi Satire Festival: Speaking Truth to Power, Until May 31 2017 @ Alliance Française
- Out of Town: Evening Sundowners at Forty Thieves, Every Evening @ Forty Thieves – Diani Beach
- Screening: Oriana Fallaci – (A Woman Never Silent), May 30 2017 @ Michael Joseph Centre – Safaricom House
- Lecture: Urban Rites and the Politics of Recognition by Dr. Joyce Nyairo, May 30 2017 @ National Museum
- Exhibition: Shades of Grey, May 17 – Jun. 4 2017 @ the Polka Dot Art Gallery
- Exhibitions: Michael Soi, Patrick Mukabi, Joseph Bertiers & Others + Patrick Abungu, May 18 – Jun. 2017 @ National Museum
- Exhibition: Kingdom Within by Jesie Otumba, Until May 31 2017 @ BIEA
- Book Launch & Photo Exhibition: Everyday Africa, May 10-28 2017 @ Alliance Française