Nairobi Now – all you need to know about action in the Kenyan
capital you find right here …
Date: June 2, 2017 Venue: Treehouse, Museum Hill Time: from 8 pm Tickets: KES 500
|Dear ATC Readers,
Welcome to this week’s Nairobi Now newsletter!
You can always access Nairobi Now and get in touch with us through twitter, facebook or the blog.
Also, email us to submit your events or suggest new ideas and collaborations.
These are the latest events posted on Nairobi Now – you’ll find more upcoming events published on the blog:
- Concert: Franck Biyong & Orchestre Lipombe Jazz Feat. Sage, Jun. 2 2017 @ Treehouse – Museum Hill
- Screenings: European Film Festival 2017 (Extended), Until Jun. 2 2017 @ MJ Centre
- Museum and Society: The Hard Talk – A Contested Relationship, Jun. 3 2017 @ National Museum
- Out of Town: Sunday Live Sessions with Reggae Jones, Jun. 4 2017 @ Forty Thieves – Diani
- Exhibition: Transitions by Boniface Maina, Until Jun. 30 2017 @ Nairobi Gallery
- Exhibitions: Michael Soi, Patrick Mukabi, Joseph Bertiers & Others + Patrick Abungu, May 18 – Jun. 2017 @ National Museum
- Ceramics Exhibition: Space of Soil by Prof. Kim Sung-Ji, Jun. 6-13 2017 @ Alliance Française Auditorium
- Korean Film Festival 2017, Jun. 6-9 2017 @ Alliance Française Auditorium
- Thursday Nite Live w/ Nairobi Horns Project, Jun. 8 2017 @ J’s – Westlands
- Exhibition: Sensing Nairobi, Jun. 8 2017 @ The National Museums of Kenya
- Out of Town: Bloody Mary’s on the Beach – Sunday Bloody Sunday @ Forty Thieves – Diani
- Thursday Nite Live: June Line-Up, Every Thursday Evening @ J’s – Westlands
- Out of Town: Evening Sundowners at Forty Thieves, Every Evening @ Forty Thieves – Diani Beach
- Exhibition: Shades of Grey, May 17 – Jun. 4 2017 @ the Polka Dot Art Gallery