Nairobi Now – where you get to know all there
is to know about your stay in the Kenyan capital
Opening: July 7, 2017 Venue: Simba Corp Apire Centre, Waiyaki Way Time: 6-8 pm Until: July 23, 2017 About It’s horrible when people are only interested in buying labels, because it doesn’t bring them the happiness they think it will. – Miuccia Prada …
|Dear ATC Readers,
Welcome to this week’s Nairobi Now newsletter!
You can always access Nairobi Now and get in touch with us through twitter, facebook or the blog.
Also, email us to submit your events or suggest new ideas and collaborations.
These are the latest events posted on Nairobi Now – you’ll find more upcoming events published on the blog:
- Exhibition: Utopia by Longinos Nagila, Jul. 7-23 2017 @ Simba Corp Apire Centre – Waiyaki Way
- ‘Nalini’ Pop-up Exhibition, Jul. 4-10 2017 @ Kuona Art Gallery
- Album Launch: Days of my Life by Shoeshine Boy, Jul. 7 2017 @ Goethe Institut
- Lovers Rock Reggae Ft. DJ Crimah and DJ Jimmy Jamz, Jul. 7 2017 @ Karen Village
- Masungula Krafts Official Launch, Jul. 8 2017 @ Under the Radar Restaurant – Argwings Kodhek Road
- Exhibition: Theresa Musoke – Legendary Artist of Uganda, Jul. 8 – Oct. 1 2017 @ The Nairobi Gallery
- Thursday Nite Live w/ Jemedari, Jul. 13 2017 @ J’s – Westlands
- Exhibition: Artists Against Extinction, Jun. 29 – Jul. 23 2017 @ The Polka Dot Art Gallery
- Simba Sitoi (from Maputo) Live at The Alchemist, Jul. 14 2017 @ The Alchemist
- Exhibition: On the Outside Looking In by Richard Kimathi, Jun. 24 – Jul. 25 2017 @ One Off Contemporary Gallery
- Exhibition: Nilotic by Philip Ondik, Jun. 23 2017 – Jul. 28 2017 @ The BIEA Seminar Room – Laikipia Road Kileleshwa
- Exhibition: The Tingatinga Collection, Jun. 18 – Jul. 16 2017 @ Red Hill Art Gallery
- Thursday Nite Live July Line – Up, Every Thursday Evening @ J’s – Westlands
- Out of Town: Bloody Mary’s on the Beach – Sunday Bloody Sunday @ Forty Thieves – Diani