Nairobi Now – The latest updates of where and
when the action takes place in Kenya’s capital
Dear ATC Readers,
Welcome to this week’s Nairobi Now newsletter!
You can always access Nairobi Now and get in touch with us through twitter, facebook or the blog.
Also, email us to submit your events or suggest new ideas and collaborations.
These are the latest events posted on Nairobi Now – you’ll find more upcoming events published on the blog:
- Exhibition: The A.I.R. Brush Artist in Residence, Sept. 22 – Oct. 6 2017 @ Kobo Trust – Riara Road
- Art Exhibition by Leevans Linyerera, Sept. 22 – Oct. 13 2017 @ BIEA
- Photo Exhibition on LA SAPE (Society of Ambianceurs and Elegant People), Sept. 18-29 2017 @ Alliance Française
- Exhibition: Hatua na Kuruka Solo Exhibition by Samuel Githui, Sept. 8-23 2017 @ Kuona Trust
- Exhibition: A Dreamer, An Observer and A Realist, Sept. 19-25 2017 @ the Village Market
- CBA Africa Concours d’ Elegance 2017: Beauty and the Beasts, Sept. 24 2017 @ Ngong Racecourse
- Classics at the GoDown, Sept. 24 2017 @ the GoDown Arts Centre
- K1 Flea Market, Every Sunday @ K1 Club House
- Literature Cafe: Papa Wemba and Black Dandy, Sept. 27 2017 @ Alliance Française
- Dinner | Show | Raffle: in Aid of TNR Trust with Performances by Sitawa Namwalie & Aleya Kassam, Sept. 30 2017 @ the Tribe – Village Market
- Storymoja Festival 2017: Black Peace, Sept. 27 – Oct. 1 2017 @ National Museum
- Korean Traditional Music Festival (Dasrum) in Kenya, Sept. 27 2017 @ Safari Park Hotel
- Fundraising Ball w/ Parade of Sapeurs/Sapeuse, Concert of Congolese Music & Auction/Lottery, Sept. 30 2017 @ the Carnivore
- The GoDown Gig Rhumba Edition with International Rhumba Du Congo, Sound Afrique & Orchestre Les Mangelepa, Sept. 30 2017 @ the GoDown Arts Centre
- Thursday Nite Live September Line – Up, Every Thursday Evening @ J’s – Westlands
- Pop Up & Chill Handmakers Market, Oct. 1 2017 @ 910 James Gichuru
- Photo Exhibition: La Sape, Sept. 11 – 30 2017 @ Alliance Française