Corporate Council on Africa News Updates


Africa Earned US$ 35 Billion In International Tourism Receipts In 2016 Modern Ghana
As compared to 2015, 2016 saw a 4 million increase in international tourists, to reach 58 million (5% of the world total). This earned the region US$ 35 billion in international tourism receipts (3% share), representing an increase of 8% in real terms…Read more>>

Africa’s New Tourism Draw: Experiences Voice of America
African tourism is changing, say travel industry leaders, moving away from the traditional safaris and packaged tours and towards the intimate, indefinable, infinitely Instagrammable lure of “experiences.”… Read more>>