NAIROBI NOW – WHERE YOU LEARN ALL ABOUT THE WHAT AND WHERE THE ACTION IS …
(Posted 01st December 2017)
Dear ATC Readers,
Welcome to this week’s Nairobi Now newsletter!
You can always access Nairobi Now and get in touch with them through twitter, facebook or the blog.
Also, email them to submit your events or suggest new ideas and collaborations.
These are the latest events posted on Nairobi Now – you’ll find more upcoming events published on the blog:
- Christmas Art Sale: Paintings and Prints by Geraldine Robarts, Dec. 2-3 2017 @ 56 Kibo Lane – Karen
- Concert: Lahani at Simba Corp’s Aspire Centre, Dec. 1 2017 @ Simba Corp’s Aspire Centre – Westlands
- The Biggest Wine Sale of 2017 by the Wine Gallery Kenya, Nov. 22 – Dec. 3 2017 in Nairobi, Naivasha, Nanyuki & Nakuru
- Exhibition: Urban Perspectives, Dec. 2-15 2017 @ BIEA Seminar Room – Laikipia Road
- Ichyulu African Fashion Pop Up, Dec. 3 2017 @ Zen Garden – Spring Valley
- Exhibition: Blue, Darkly, Deeply, Beautifully Blue, Nov. 25 2017 – Jan. 15 2018 @ One Off Contemporary
- Art Exhibition: Gallen-Kallela in Kenya, Nov. 22 – Dec. 15 2017 @ Nairobi National Museum
- Urembo & Hekima Exhibition: The Beauty and Wisdom of Kenyan Cultural Practices, Nov. 10 2017 – Jan 31 2018@ the National Museum