THE INAUGURAL EDITION OF THE COMBINED KARIBU KILIFAIR IS OPEN FOR BOOKINGS NOW
(Posted 14th December 2017)
Karibu Fair (TATO) and KILIFAIR, both well-known tourism fairs, have recently joined into ONE, which is becoming by far the largest and most important Tourism Trade Fair in East Africa. The newly formed “KARIBU KILIFAIR” will host 350+ exhibitors from East and central Africa, 300+ international hosted & semi-hosted buyers, as well as approx. 4000 trade visitors during the 3 days of the fair from June 1-3, 2018. The fair will alternate annually between Moshi/Kilimanjaro (2018) and Arusha (2019). For more info & sign in, visit: www.kilifair.com
Did you know?
- that KARIBU KILIFAIR 2018 has over 350 exhibitors from Tanzania Mainland, Zanzibar, Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Zimbabwe?
- that Ethiopian Airlines offer a 15% discount on all tickets from any world wide ET destinations to KARIBU KILIFAIR 2018?
- that a pre-selection of Fam Trips are available on the website www.kilifair.com?
- that KARIBU KILIFAIR has 30+ tourism workshops & seminars during the 3 days?
- that KARIBU KILIFAIR has speed networking events for an additional and fastest way to create new contacts to improve your business?
Make sure you book your 2018 stand NOW and become a part of
KARIBU KILIFAIR 2018 success.