CEO WANTED BY #LAIKIPIAWILDLIFEFORUM
(Posted 18th December 2017)
LWF has earlier today confirmed that the organization is seeking a new CEO to start work in early 2018.
The successful candidate – applications are invited now and a link is shown below – will work initially closely with Mr. Peter Hetz, the current Executive Director, who will guide the new recruit through the transition period.
Tasks for the new CEO include but are not limited to:
- development of a new Board of Directors,
- appointment of an advisory council,
- development of new articles of association
- overseeing a "name change" if desired by the membership
- an enlarged role within the landscape,
- supervision of new funding opportunities and several new donor engagements.
You can download the full Job Description HERE.
Deadline is January 05th, 2018 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.