ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #ST.ANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 31st December 2017)
|In this issue:
1. Seychelles featured from space.
2. Airbnb – ‘Duty of Care’ questioned in a Seychelles booking, 3. VOYAGES AFRIQ Magazine set to have a dedicated page as contribution from "Saint Ange Tourism Report".
4. Seychelles Beauty to represent Islands at Miss Tourism World.
5. AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort & SPA welcomes Traditional Wedding.
6. Ridge Residence – a local gem at La Louise.
7. Seychelles Tourism threatened by heroin epidemic.
8. Liberté Métisse Festival of Reunion Island.
9. 2018 African Tourism Ministers conference in Nigeria.
10. Art in Seychelles,Then and Now.
11. Seychelles Partners with SUNx to Build Regional Climate Resilience Centre.
12. Good Bye from Taleb Rifai Secretary General UNWTO.
|As 2017 draws to a close and 2018 looms large on the horizon has Alain St. Ange lived up to his billing once again and in the early hours of Sunday dispatched his weekly tourism report from the Seychelles and the other Indian Ocean Vanilla Islands and beyond.
Enjoy the read and his best wishes to all ATC readers for a Happy New Year.
Click on the link for direct access to the report: