ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE ‘SAINT ANGE‘ TOURISM REPORT WITH NEWS FROM THE SEYCHELLES, OTHER INDIAN OCEAN VANILLA ISLANDS AND BEYOND
(Posted 28th January 2018)
In this issue: The Editorial this week addresses the latest restructuring Air Seychelles has announced. We also look at the hardship the announcement will have on the Seychellois Team of the airline as well as its impact on the island’s tourism industry. We end by touching on the latest Travel Advisory issued by Great Britain.
Stand alone articles include:
1. A lodge that packs Indian Ocean flavour in every bite.
2. CLUB LIBERTE CASINO – new chef, new culinary delights.
3. AVANI Seychelles keeping the island vibe alive.
4. AIR SEYCHELLES ANNOUNCES BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION PLAN.
5. Africa largely absent from TripAdvisor’s Top Luxury Hotels of 2017, Seychelles misses the mark.
6. Africa’s Hidden Exotic Islands – Seychelles makes the list.
7. Single African Sky about to be launched in Addis Ababa by the African Union – Seychelles to comply.
8. Lake Nakuru Lodge "Kenya at its very best".
9. Kenya Golf Open Championship a tool to promote the destination.
10. Government confirms agreement between Seychelles and India for Assumption Island.
11. China holds # 2 position at UNWTO.
12. Top 20 world wedding destinations – Seychelles made the cut.
13. SCAA launches new logo.
14. International Newswires continue to republish our report.
View the full report at: http://mailchi.mp/saintange/saint-ange-tourism-report-edition-4-of-2018