ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE ‘SAINT ANGE‘ TOURISM REPORT WITH NEWS FROM THE SEYCHELLES, OTHER INDIAN OCEAN VANILLA ISLANDS AND BEYOND
(Posted 05th February 2018)
In this issue:
The Editorial this week addresses the Rt. Hon Patrick Pillay’s resignation as Speaker of the Seychelles National Assembly, the visitor arrival figures and the effects a slight drop is having on the island’s economy. The fate of the Air Seychelles is mentioned as well as the cancellations of flights by Emirates and Air Seychelles and the drop in the value of the Seychelles Rupee. Assumption Island and the proposed military base right on the doorstep of Aldabra, the UNESCO World Heritage Site is again tabled as well as the unsafe situation at Mission Lodge with breaking-into cars.
Stand alone articles this week include:
1. Meandering Manta Rays amaze divers on Denis Private Island.
2. Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island opening in March creates media buzz.
3. Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie Resort & Spa of La Digue Seychelles.
4. Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa’s Creole Evening.
5. .The Human Freedom Index reveals the most liberal Countries in Africa – Mauritius, Seychelles and Cape Verde tops the list
6. Africa’s Hidden Exotic Islands – Seychelles makes the list.
7. “Millennials will Shape the Future of African Travel.
8. The Magic Circus of Samoa in Seychelles.
9. International Newswires continue to republish our report.
Also added here is a link to the latest news letter of the Seychelles Labour Union of which Alain St. Ange is the President: