ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE ST.ANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN #VANILLAISLANDS
(Posted 12th February 2018)
The Editorial this week addresses how the Indian Ocean region is making news for the wrong reasons. It touches the continuing Assumption Island saga and calls for more respect for the Seychellois People by holding a referendum on the military base issue. It also touches the Agalega Island debate and also the Maldives, where the Democratic norm is being challenged by the arrest of the Chief Justice, the Head of the third branch of Government. The Single Air Transport Market initiative for Africa is considered, as well as the rising operational cost for Seychelles Tourism.
Stand Alone articles include:
1. Raffles Seychelles appoints Edouard Grosmangin as General Manager.
2. KENYA WELCOMES THE ARRIVAL OF ‘DOUBLE TREE BY HILTON‘ HOTELS IN AFRICA – Twin Centre option with Seychelles possible
3. Laurier Eco-Hotel & Restaurant from strength to strength
4. New Members Only Club in Seychelles – Exclusive TGA Music Lounge.
6. Comoros welcomes the Clinton Foundation & the Mauritius Minister of Tourism. 7. Tourism: Magazine selects Top10 romantic destinations in Africa (Seychelles not listed but island’s idyllic photo used in article).
8. Six Senses Zil Pasyon adds Residences to Inventory.
9. Aviation: Africans Still Divided on Single Air Transport Market – Seychelles last year obliged when the African Union made demands even against its own citizen and should follow the call.
10. Seychelles showcased at the 2018 edition of the New York Times Travel Show.
11. Mauritius – the Gateway to Global Tourism.
12. Ghana to scale up Tourism revenues with the construction of iconic tower in Tema.
13. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
Click on the link for direct and full access to this must read publication, the only of its kind from the Seychelles: