ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE ST.ANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN #VANILLAISLANDS
(Posted 18th February 2018)
In this issue:
The Editorial this week addresses the coming ITB Tourism Trade Fair of Berlin and the first participation by Saint Ange Consultancy. It also speaks about representing Tour Operators for their onsite inspections and trouble shooting missions. It touches on the Seychelles islands Foundation (SIF) statement on the proposed military base of Assumption and the Aldabra Management Plan 2016 – 2026. The Editorial also speaks of China’s words of caution to India about the Maldives and the Seychelles bipartisan courting of India leaving behind the successful non-aligned principles of so many years, and ends with a few lines of the winds of change blowing over Africa and also climate change and its effects.
Stand alone articles include:
1. For diners on Denis Island, produce makes perfect.
2. JFAlbert Group of Companies confirms the "head" at Creole Travel Services & UCPS.
3. Club Liberte Sushi Bar ‘It’s impressive and not at all over the top’.
4. Global Powers flexing muscle in Indian Ocean:- China will ‘take action’ if India sends troops to crisis-hit Maldives.
5. Mayotte takes the Presidency of the Vanilla Islands.
6. Admiral Vincent Campredon of France in Seychelles.
7. Julie’s Holiday Home in a league of its own.
8. Minor Hotels Appoints Adam Beadon Regional Director of Sales & Marketing Southern Africa and Indian Ocean islands.
9. Kenya’s Sole Representative at the Winter Olympics.
10. ‘The Call of the Islands’ campaign in France by Seychelles.
11. KENYA’S TOURISM INDUSTRY RECORDS SUBSTANTIAL GROWTH IN 2017.
12. Eco-Friendly Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare Recognised by Luxury Travel Guide.
13. Circus of Samoa; one of their best editions ever
14. #SaveAldabra – No Military Base on Assumption Island.
15. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
For full access to the report click on the link below