ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
18th March 2018)
The Editorial this week addresses the Mauritius 50th Independence Day Celebrations as well as the need to respect PPP in the tourism sector.
We also address the drive to promote sustainable development and the upcoming PATA Conference. We end the editorial with a renewed call for a referendum in Seychelles for the proposed military base on the Island of ASSUMPTION.
Stand alone articles this week cover:
1. Denis Island; a leading example in Sustainability.
2. First ever beach party in the hotel on Barbarons beach.
3. Staff remain key for success – Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie.
4. Kenya Tourism Board pulls out of World Travel Markets.
5. ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ Stars on Honeymoon in Seychelles – OK Magazine. 6. "Voyages & Hotels de Reve" Magazine covers Mauritius.
7. RETOSA and Better Tourism Africa team up to promote sustainable tourism in SADC.
8. Water Crisis hits Cape Town – a National Disaster.
9. HE Ban Ki-moon: Keynote speaker at PATA Annual Summit 2018.
10. Fang Liu reappointed Secretary General of ICAO for a second term.
11. Organizers Announce New Date for African Sports Tourism Summit & Awards
12. International Newswires continue to republish our report.
Click on the link below for access to this week’s edition of this premier publication about tourism events, not just in the Seychelles but other Indian Ocean Vanilla Islands and the African continent: