ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 25th March 2018)
he Editorial this week welcomes back British Airways after many years of absence from Seychelles. It also discusses the Air Seychelles staff redundancies and their introduction of a partnership with "CarTrawler" for Seychelles. The Editorial ends with words of congratulation for People Power and a renewed call for a referendum in Seychelles for the proposed military base on the Island of ASSUMPTION.
Stand alone articles this week cover:
1. British Airways is back with non-stop direct flights to Seychelles.
2. Mason’s Travel staff shine at ocean race to mark 45th anniversary of Seychelles’ first marine park.
3. Seychellois Trevor Philoe is Commis Chef at the Club Liberté Casino.
4. Seychellois Schooners – models are collectors items .
5. Seychelles’ Dedicated Beach Vegetation Nursery Opens in the South.
6. Holidaymakers enticed to add the Seychelles islands to their bucket list by UK media.
7. The 4th ‘Goût de France’ celebrated in Seychelles.
8. WTTC Shortlist Two African Finalists for Tourism for Tomorrow Awards.
9. World Travel Awards to visit Durban for Africa & Indian Ocean Gala Ceremony.
10. VoyagesAfriq recognises the positive feedback of Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie of La Digue in Seychelles.
11. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
To see the full report just click on the link shown below: