ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 08th April 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights unfortunate redundancy of so many of the Air Seychelles staff, as well as the vertical integration and monopoly of laws in Seychelles.
Our participation in the Commonwealth Games 2018 is also addressed, in addition to the state of affairs in Anse Source D’Argent, La Digue. It ends once again with the Assumption Island saga.
Stand alone articles in this issue cover:
1. Seychelles Clock Tower is 115 years old.
2. VIP exposure for Seychelles in Sweden.
3. Africa Tourism Boards set to be united as one.
4. Magazine on Seychelles released in the UK.
5. Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast Australia.
6. Silversea Expedition cruise ship arrives in the Indian Ocean.
7. Kayaks with a difference La Digue.
8. TUI Group acquires Destination Management from Hotelbeds Group.
9. This Former President is Helping to Save the World.
10. International Maldives Travel Market 2018 officially launched.
11. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
For full access to this premier Indian Ocean tourism news broadcast simply click on the following link: https://mailchi.mp/saintange/saint-ange-tourism-report-edition-14-of-2018?e=a52a66de1b