ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 15th April 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights Cost of Operation in Seychelles, Access to Anse Georgette on Praslin, Air Seychelles redundancies and the Assumption Island continuing saga.
Stand alone articles in this Issue cover:
1. Cruise industry continues strong rebound in Seychelles.
2. High Praise for Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie of La Digue in Seychelles.
3.Crystal Water Kayaks on La Digue.
4. Comoros by Night.
5. Seychelles Tourism Board targets savvy travelers from emerging cities in China.
6. Ghana to host inaugural Africa Tourism Leadership Forum and awards.
7. Seychellois models reaching greater heights.
8. Minister Anil Gayan of Mauritius at the 10th edition of Riyadh Travel Fair.
9. Where will Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spend their honeymoon? by CNN Travel.
10. Zanzibar President advocates development of African air transport.
11. Farewell to former Lesotho Minister of Tourism.
12. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
To read the full report click on the link below: