CARMEN NIBIGIRA TO CHAIR PANEL DISCUSSION AT 5TH HOTELIER SUMMIT IN MAY
(Posted 24th April 2018)
Hospitality professionals in Eastern Africa are looking forward to the 5th Hotelier Summit kicking off next month in the Kenyan capital Nairobi. The conference is taking place at the recently opened Moevenpick Nairobi.
Due for discussion during the two day meeting will be such vital elements like
· East Africa- Anchor Economy of Sub-Sahara
· Overcoming Persisting Trade Challenges in Tourism and Hospitality
· Foreign Direct Investment in Tourism and Hospitality
· New Brand Entrants into the Hospitality Sector
· Alternate Source of Investments
· Brown Field Investments Vs. Green Field Investments
· Integrating Global Standards and Local Heritage into Sub Saharan Hospitality
· Blueprint 2030
Carmen Nibigira, well known for her tenure as CEO of the East African Tourism Platform and now Project Director for Horwath HTL based in Rwanda, will be joined on the panel by Ariella Kageruka, formerly of RwandAir and now Director General of the Rwanda Chamber of Tourism. Also on the panel, which is moderated and chaired by Carmen, will be Susan Ongalo, CEO of the Kenya Tourism Federation, Nura Lisa, CEO of the Hotel Association of Tanzania and Susan Muhwezi, Chairperson of the Uganda Hotel Owners Association.
Panel Discussions – Emerging Paradigm Shift- The African Dream
For more information click on the link below: