ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 14th May 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights Africa’s INDABA 2018 that has come and gone, recent Court Judgment on Compensation for flight delays, and the Ebola epidemic in the northwestern town of Bikoro and surrounding areas in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The editorial also touches on the Judiciary in Seychelles that is following a worrying path and the news that Air Mauritius may resume flights to Seychelles.
Stand alone articles in this issue cover:1. United Team to Keep Denis Island Clean – parallel operation frees baby turtle entangled in plastic.
2. PONANT, arriving soon in the Indian Ocean.
3. New tourism minister envisions Seychelles as a model for sustainable tourism to the world.
4. Avani Seychelles introducing Asia cuisine nights.
5. 10 stunning photos that show Africa’s beauty.
6. The secret of the world’s largest seed revealed.
7. Tourism’s carbon impact three times larger than estimated.
8. Important judgment of the Court of Justice of the European Union on the compensation of passengers in case of flight delay.
9. One of Europe’s top airlines is in crisis.
10. Turkish Airlines Golf Cup in Mauritius.
11. South Africa’s Tourism Minister Derek Hanekom Official Opening Speech of Africa’s Travel #INDABA2018.
12. Singapore Luxury Brands Summit accelerates digital transformation of luxury brands in Asia Pacific.
13. Maldives: Dare the purifying retreat in the lagoon.
14. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
Access to the full Saint Ange Tourism Report is available by clicking on the link below: