East & Southern Africa’s leading provider of
on-site aviation safety promotion courses
Independent | Non-profit | Innovative
|LAST CHANCE – 5-8 June Ground Operations Safety
|Ground Operations Safety course
Kigali, Rwanda 5-8 June – US$ 500
|This is your last chance to book your place in the upcoming ground operations safety course at the AviAssist Safety Promotion Center (ASPC)-Rwanda. A unique in-region opportunity not to be missed!
Register now with the attached form and you will enjoy 12 best practice-rich sessions on improving ground operations safety in your operations and at your airport.
The AviAssist Foundation is the only independent, non-profit organisation dedicated to promoting professionalism in African aviation safety.
Make sure your staff applies international best practices so you don’t have to compromise on efficiency and safety for your clients.
- Airport as an operational system & role of ICAO standards
- Management of ground operations
- Aircraft turn arounds
- Airside safety
- Risk assessment & Safety Management Systems
- Performance indicators
- Human Factors
- Foreign Object Damage
- Severe weather & airport operations
- Weight & Balance & load control
- Safety oversight of ground operations
- Ground Service Equipment inspection & handling
- Role of IATA Airport Handling Manual & IATA Ground Operations Manual and the ISAGO standard
- Aerodrome safety & certification inspectors
- Ground handling supervisors and staff
- Ground Service Provider managers & staff
- Ramp assistants & supervisors
- Airside safety officers
- Airport operations managers
- Airport duty managers
- Members of airport management teams
For more information, see the attached course brochure or click here to visit the agenda section of our website.
For registration, complete and return the attached registration form.
RwandAir, Ethiopian Airlines and Kenya Airways are among the airlines that offer attractively priced tickets to get to Kigali from most places in Africa with tickets from Nairobi starting at around US$300. There is plenty of good and affordable accommodation available in Kigali.
The course fee includes a year’s subscription to Africa’s full colour quarterly SafetyFocus magazine.
Help us promote this event: please forward this email to anyone you think should grab this unique opportunity. As an independent, non-profit organisation, we rely on support of aviation organisations and companies, even if only by attending our great value for money events!
See you in Kigali!
Other upcoming AviAssist events are:- International Air Law & Policy, 10-12 September, Kigali, Rwanda – State Safety Program workshop, 10 September, Kigali, Rwanda- Safety management system introduction, 11-12 September, Kigali, Rwanda- Safety in African Aviation conference, 13-14 September, Kigali, Rwanda- Flight Data Analysis course, 17-18 September, Kigali, Rwanda- Dangerous Goods course, 17-20 September, Kigali, Rwanda- Airport engineering bridging course, 17-21 September, Kigali, Rwanda AviAssist is powered by among others