ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 21st May 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights the coming Mauritius "International Conference on Digitalisation and Sustainable Tourism", which will be held on the 23rd & 24th May at Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa followed by Prince Harry and Meghan who tied the knot last Saturday. Also the official welcome for Air France to Seychelles and the meeting with the Cabo Verde Tourism & Transport Minister who was on an Official Visit to Seychelles. Female travellers who are feeling less safe than they did five years ago and Sri Lanka Chef launches the "Festival of Flavours" at Avani Seychelles, Air France dedicating its Inflight Magazine to Seychelles, Oil prices climbing above $80 a barrel and the Rainbow Flag flying proudly at British High Commission in Seychelles are all also covered.
Stand alone articles in this issue cover:
1. Leonardo DiCaprio Helped Pay Off Seychelles Debt to Protect Oceans.
2. An official welcome to mark Air France’s return to Seychelles since May 5.
3. ARTHUR FRANÇOIS SAVY recognised by World Tennis Magazine as the “World Famous Tennis Coach”.
4. President Emmanuel Macron of France extends mandate of H.E. Lionel Majeste-Larrouy, as French Ambassador in Seychelles.
5. Cabo Verde tourism minister on technical visit to learn from Seychelles experience.
6. Joe Samy issues "Seychelles on my mind…" music CD.
7. Air France inflight Magazine put Seychelles in lead position.
8. Cruise control: HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid approves Dubai Cruise Terminal as central hub for booming cruise tourism sector.
9. Fishing – the BIG ONE a record marlin in Seychelles.
10. The countdown has begun! Fourth edition of the Seychelles Regatta – sailing competition kicks off May 27.
11. Looking at the African Tourism Board with members in 26 countries.
12. People: The essential fourth “P” in tourism partnerships
13. Travel Trade Maldives concludes largest annual travel fair.
14. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
ATC readers can access the full Saint Ange Tourism Report by clicking on the link below: