ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 28th May 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights Africa Day 2018 before moving to the recent successful tourism meeting in Mauritius. It touches also on Seychelles and its air-connectivity that must today be in search of guidance, before covering coral planting as part of the tourism conference program in Mauritius and one property that is working to make Mauritius tourism more successful – LUX Grand Gaube. The report ends with the sad news about the Tourism Pioneer Andiana Hoareau née Sandapin who has sadly passed away.
Stand alone articles in this Issue cover:
1. H.E. Pravind Jugnauth, Prime Minister of Mauritius meets with Alain St.Ange.
2. FetAfrik 2018 again puts African culture in the spotlight.
3. Digitalise & Sustainable Tourism Conference of Mauritius opened by island’s Prime Minister Jugnauth
4. The Ritualistic Travelers of Seychelles.
5. Guillaume Albert and Creole Travel Services secures representation for "JOON" of Air France
6. Club Liberté Casino and Hippodrome Casino of London Prize Winner visits the Seychelles
7. Tourism Minister meets board members of the Seychelles Hospitality & Tourism Association.
8. Seychellois at VATEL Mauritius doing their Bachelor in Tourism & Hospitality Management studies.
9. Jeffrey Lipmer of SUN x delivers Key Note Address at the International Conference on Digitalisation and Sustainable Tourism in Mauritius.
10. Seychelles Tourism Board CEO welcomes news that Air Seychelles will soon fly six times a week to Johannesburg.
11. Tourism Minister of Mauritius invites conference delegates to join him in a coral replanting journey.
12. Air Mauritius with new uniform as Country celebrates 50 years of Independence from UK.
13. Eden Hills Residence of Anse Boileau on Mahe, Seychelles
14. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
The full report is accessible for ATC Readers through the following link: