ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 17th June 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a) 18th June – Constitution Day
b) Warm Greetings for Eid Mubarak celebrations
c) President Danny Faure of Seychelles at G7 in Charlevoix in Canada
d) 2018 North Korea–United States summit
e) FIFA Football World Cup 2018
f) Vertical Integration Policy coming to Seychelles?
g) Air Seychelles increases rates on its domestic flights
Stand alone articles this week start with:
1. CaranaBeach of Seychelles adds experiential evenings to dining repertoire.
2. A reaffirmed desire of regional companies to cooperate within the "ALLIANCE VANILLE".
3. Seychelles Fast-Ferry Service a recognised example.
4. Fortress Security Services a partner for the Seychelles Tourism Industry.
5. MUA SEYCHELLES INSURANCE MOVES AHEAD WITH PERSONALISED SERVICE.
6. Kenya Airways to take over control of Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA).
7. Kempinski Hotels announces plans to open The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore – Great news for Seychelles Kempinski.
8. Domaine de Val des Pres Arts & Craft Village.
9. Royal Caribbean to buy majority stake in Silversea Cruises.
10. Mount Kilimanjaro premier tourism exhibition set to pull tourists to Africa.
11. Ghana Tourism Authority to Host back-to-back Tourism & Aviation Fair.
12. Seychelles Tourism Board office in Dubai hosts annual Iftar event.
13. ANAEL BODWELL OF SEYCHELLES AT THE QUEEN’S YOUNG LEADERS PROGRAMME.
14. Pension Hibiscus – TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for five years in a row.
15. What to Do in the Seychelles, the Once-a-Lifetime Island Vacation of Your Dreams.
16. Red Rat & Pascalli enjoyed their Seychelles tour.
17. Football stars in Seychelles.
18. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.