ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 15th July 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights: a. Routes Africa 2018.
b. African Tourism Board – Where Africa becomes one tourism destination.
c. Ethiopian & Eritrea dialogue a positive news for ‘Brand Africa’.
d. Kenya Airways on the Board of IATA.
e. President Macron of France & former President Obama on the Continent.
f. Seychelles tourism.
g. At Routes Africa 2018 (14th – 18th July).
h. Winnings at Club Liberte Casino – three hundred thousand in seven days.
I. Congratulations to France for being 2018 Football Champions.
Stand alone articles this week starts with:
1. CaranaBeach cements standing on Tripadvisor rankings
2. "Chez Odette" at Ma Joie on Mahe Seychelles.
3. Sustainability Vanuatu & Seychelles MOU Signing as report shows that for the Environment, Women may be our greatest asset says Carmen Nibigira
4. Air France to increase flights to Kenya next year.
5. Tourism in Mauritius looks strong, says PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC).
6. The Telegraph’s Travel Destinations covers Le Nautique of La Digue, Seychelles.
7. EXPO Dubai 2020 – Is the region gearing up? .
8. Rodrigues embarks on the production of biogas.
9. Tourism in Africa – Everyone’s Business Dr Yvonne IYAMULEMYE KABANO of Congo (DRC).
10. Lucas D’Offay is now General Manager of L’Archipel Hotel of Praslin in Seychelles.
11. Arnold Chetty addresses the first ever Business Summit in Seychelles.
12. 20 global hotels in beeline for Kenya.
13. What is the latest on the new African Tourism Board ?.
14. Thank you Elvis.
15. Routes Africa 2018 Ghana (Seychelles consultant invited as panellist).
16. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.