ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted on 29th July 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. the question of Yield from Tourism
b. Penguin submarines to offer tourists dry, underwater rides
c. President Macron of France, President Obama of the USA and now President Xi Jinping of China in Africa
d. Ramani becomes the President of NRI Seychelles Chapter
e. Florida in the USA is battling against smelly seaweed on its beaches as Seychelles successfully turned the same seaweed into foliage nutrient.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Yield from tourism will increase with more facilities & activities for tourists as Penguins submarines for underwater rides still tied to marina pontoon.
2. New Seafood Restaurant in Seychelles at Avani.
3. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid & Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed open Warner Bros World in Yas Island – Abu Dhabi.
4. Chinese President Xi ‘looks forwards’ to deepening bilateral relations with Mauritius.
5. Africa & Vanilla Islands misses the list of the world’s most popular cruise destinations.
6. The Seychelles Tourism Board (STB), hosts annual roadshow in Reunion Island.
7. Banyan Tree to sell Seychelles assets for US$70m to Middle East buyer.
8. The Saudi Prince did not come empty-handed: Rs 1.7 billion for the construction of a hospital in Flacq in Mauritius.
9. Comoros – a new airline "Karthala Airways".
10. Stéphane Fouassin, President of Reunion Tourism looking at way forward.
11. Taxis in the colours of Rodrigues on London roads!.
12. New Coastal Road on Reunion Island due to open in 2018.
13. Kenya Ports Authority to continue supporting PMAESA.
14. Seven Bucket List travel destinations you have forever to go to before they VANISH.
15. JKIA ranked best airport in Africa.
16. Battle against smelly seaweed spreads on South Florida beaches as Seychelles turns same seaweed into foliage nutrient
17. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.