ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 05th August 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Recognition by African Diaspora Tourism of the USA.
b. Control and Protection of Dogs Bill, 2018.
c. Assumption Island Military Base project.
d. Operating costs must decrease.
e. Anguilla has undergone a dramatic decline in the tourism sector.
f. Granite boulders shaped by nature &
g. Sea turtles mating on a beach at Denis Island.
Stand alone articles this week:
1 .Hotels & Resorts in Seychelles are now in a class to themselves.
2. Hawaiian Poké at the Club Liberte Restaurant.
3. African Diaspora Tourism of the USA says:- The Saint Ange Tourism Report Celebrates One Year Mark as Premier Destination Publication.
4. Seychelles Tourism stakeholders meet in third multi-sectoral meeting for 2018 (Operating cost for trade raised as an issue).
5. Savoy Resort of Seychelles setting the example in empowering young Seychellois.
6. Vijay Poonoosamy moves from Etihad Aviation Group to join the QI Group in Singapore as Director International and Public Affairs.
7. Green Globe Certification awarded to LUX* Resorts & Hotels.
8. Namibian Government Donates 5 Oryxes to Mauritius.
9. Serge Lablache and Chateau Sans Souci of Praslin wins Certificate of Excellence.
10. Seychelles Boat Owners need help, but from whom?
1. TUI Tour Operator has New Riu hotel in Zanzibar.
12. The Seychelles Tourism Board hosts annual South Africa roadshow targeting three main cities.
13. Travel + Leisure readers name 15 best islands for 2018 (Seychelles misses the list, but Mauritius and Maldives make the best 15).
14. World Travel Awards some are ready others are doing nothing as Sarova Group enters 8 hotels
15. British Airways to launch its largest schedule ever between UK and South Africa.
16. Air Tanzania to launch flights to Entebbe and Bujumbura.
17. Stray dogs around Seychelles – finally, a solution.
18. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.