ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 19th August 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Operating Costs in Seychelles goes up even further.
b.Kofi Annan, former Secretary General of the United Nations and Nobel Peace Laureate.
c. Holiday survey leaves Seychelles out of the list.
d. More worries for countries depending on tourism.
e. Coco de Mer medicine hits the market but not by Seychelles.
f. Preserve, Protect and Cherish Assumption Island sees first "Eco & Preserve Seychelles walk" .
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Smart sustainable hotels sees Seychelles in the lead.
2. Seafood Curry at the 5 Spices Restaurant, Club Liberté Casino.
3. Aviation Will Work Better With Tourism.
4. The hottest trends for luxury travellers – Survey released by Insights eHotelier (Seychelles left out).
5. Alitalia to fly to Mauritius.
6. Kenya Airways appoints Catherine Kamau as Head of Marketing.
7. Air Mauritius adds third mainland China destination.
8. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON DIGITALIZATION & SUSTAINABLE TOURISM IN THE VANILLA ISLANDS OF MAURITIUS.
9. Treasure Cove & Surfers Beach Chalets recognised.
10. VISIT TO REUNION BY HERVE MORIN PRESIDENT OF THE REGIONS OF FRANCE.
11. Mauritius Kitesurf competition organized by Red Bull on September 1st at Le Morne.
12. Seychelles at the UN Youth Assembly represented by Nathanielle Morel and Alvania Lawen.
13. Moment of complicity between a whale and his calf in Reunion.
14. Whale Migration, the new tourist attraction in Mombasa.
15. A reminder of what Seychellois did to save their islands in the 70s (courtesy Robert Grandcourt).
16. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.