ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 26th August 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. 30 Most Magical Islands on the Planet by Ashley Moor’s report in BEST LIFE with Le Domaine De L’Orangeraie Resort & Spa listed for Seychelles.
b. Five Seychelles Resorts listed in 2018 Conde Nast Traveler China Gold List awards.
c. A sad loss for Seychelles as Captain Pierre Grandcourt dies following a sad incident at sea
d. Tourism remains the needed catalyse for economic transformation & consolidation.
e. Africa is the second largest Destination for French Tourists but Seychelles?
f. Tuna season is here.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. CaranaBeach of Seychelles Unveils New Website.
2. TripAdvisor ranks Ireland among world’s Top 5 countries for travel experiences (Africa & the Indian Ocean Islands completely bypassed).
3. Five Seychelles resorts featured in the 2018 Condé Nast Traveler China Gold List
4. Hibiscus House Seychelles for "A Laid Back & Fantastic Holiday"
5. Miss Réunion 2018 Morgane Soucramanien.
6. Mauritius – A growth of 5% is expected according to the Minister of Tourism.
7. Seychelles at Atlantic City Fashion Week
8. Ethiopia gets new tourism board.
9. 30 Most Magical Islands on the Planet (Le Domaine de L’Orangeraie of Seychelles scores big)
10. Fiji and its tourism industry (A statement worth looking at by small tourism dependent states).
11. Zanzibar island set for first major tourism exhibition.
12. Africa Hotel Investment Forum.
13. African Tourism Monitor 5th Edition is out.
14. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.