ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 03rd September 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Indian Ocean Vanilla Islands meeting with President Didier Robert.
b. Kenyan-flagged vessel Diamond Ace 1 on the reef in Seychelles.
c. The Durup boat ‘Glory’ has arrived.
d. Great Barrier reef of Australia and environment experts from many other countries can take a leaf from Seychelles.
e. Travel will get more expensive pushing destinations to be more proactive if they want a fairer share of the tourism market – Hakone is a very popular tourist destination because they have so many places to visit.
f .Tourism as an industry must work together.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Indian Ocean Lodge notches TripAdvisor award
2.‘La Folie Creole’ by the Seychelles Chambers of Commerce & Industry at AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort and Spa.
3. A glimmer of hope: Nature Seychelles’ ground-breaking project proves we can restore coral reefs.
4. Born to heal with plants: Seychelles herbalist Ferdinand Vidot eagerly shares his life-long knowledge.
5. Meridien Fisherman’s Cove of Seychelles can benefit from Marriott merging of its Loyalty Programmes.
6. Will air travel get cheaper? SpiceJet to test India’s first biofuel-powered aircraft today.
7. Didier Robert’s new coastal road construction at Reunion remains impressive.
8. Seychelles Autism Association on the move .
9. A380 for Air Austral – now a reality.
10. Africa’s Most outstanding Travel Media – VoyagesAfriq.
11. Whale spectacle seen for the beach in Reunion Island.
12. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.