ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 17th September 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. World Tourism Day 2018 marked by UNWTO and a Tourism Festival in Seychelles.
b. 4th volcano eruption in Reunion Island in 2018.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. 1st Seychelles Tourism Festival 2018.
2. Seychelles Tourism Festival 2018 launched by Minister Didier Dogley.
3. Edouard Grosmangin is GM at Raffles Seychelles.
4. Tourism Leaders meet again at Liberte Casino for their networking evening – "If you are not networking, you are not working”.
5. Seychelles embraces collaborative research to manage sea cucumber stocks.
6. Air Seychelles confirms Remco Althuis as CEO.
7. Reunion Volcano is erupting once again.
8. Reef Hotel of Seychelles is being sold.
9. UK leads European demand for Seychelles tourism.
10. Mauritius Tourism Figures up 8.3%.
11. Reunion Island releases key tourism data.
12. Casadani Hotel of Bel Ombre in Seychelles where ‘good food’ helped create his reputation.
13. The first Mauritian Food Hall in a few months.
14. The ‘Blue Economy’ and its vast potential.
15. The rise of travel blogging.
16. Near plane collision in Kenyan airspace raise alarm over safety in African skies.
17. Allan Foggitt – A man bitten by the travel bug (Part of the launch of Seychelles Tourism with TFC Tours).
18. Maldives: the first Integrated Tourist Lifestyle Destination.
19. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
The full report is available for ATC Readers by simply clicking on the link below: