Reunion Island Tourism (IRT) is back in Paris in the company of its tourism partners.
The 40th edition of the ‘IFTM Top Resa is an opportunity for professionals from Reunion tourism to network, exchange views and news, make contacts, create new links, negotiate and share friendly moments with their national and international counterparts.
Not less than thirty-two brands from Reunion Island will welcome trade visitors on booth T 082 -Pavillon 7.2 in the Indian Ocean zone. The presence of Miss Reunion 2018 Morgane Soucramanien will no doubt light up this space.
Reunion tourism professionals present on the exhibition space:
- Airport: Pierrefonds Airport
- Incoming agencies: Bourbon Tourism, Meetings Connections, Mille Tours, Papangue Tours, Meetings, Métis Land
- Hotels: Akoya Hotel & Spa *****, Diana Déa Lodge & Spa ****, Dimitile Hotel ****, Hotel le Grand Bleu *** and Residence Santa Apolonia ****, Hotel le Nautile Beach *** and Hotel Juliette Dodu ***, Hotel Relais de l’Hermitage ***, Hotel le Récif ****, Iloha Seaview Hotel ***, Ness By d’Océan ****, Le Saint -Alexis Hotel & Spa ****, Lindsay Hotel ***, Roche Tamarin Lodges & Spa ****, Lux * Resorts & Hotels, Palm Hotel & Spa *****, Hotel Le Tsilaosa ****, Hotel Villa Delisle & Spa ****
- Helicopter Companies : Coral Helicopters, Helicopter Helicopters
- Hotel Groups : Anthurium, Sun Hotels, Reunion Hotel Club – UMIH, Exsel Authentic Hotels
- Car Rental: Ada Rental, Avis-Budget, ITC Tropicar
During four days, on the space dedicated to the colors of "La Réunion, the intense island", the visitors will discover the novelties of the IRT, the new trends and the experiential products of Reunion.
© IRT / Olivier October / DR
Reunion Island Tourism will broadcast its new promotional film "Summer Austral"
For a total immersion and to enhance the assets of its territory, the island of Reunion Tourism will broadcast its new promotional film "Summer Austral"which is focusing on the themes of nature, well-being, the culture, gastronomy.
To discover: new attractive and authentic images of Reunion, immersive and memorable activities off the beaten track, the harmony of a cultural mosaic, sites and grandiose panoramas.
Reunion Island Tourism will also present its new video site
Reunion Island Tourism has launched a new promotional tool for future travelers entitled "Trip to Reunion" . This is a website exclusively dedicated to the video content of the Réunion destination.
This new video.reunion.fr platform whose themes have been designed to be perfectly fun, immersive and interactive, is broken down by themes. This site aims to propose a new way of discovering the intense island to the Net surfers. The objective is to develop the reputation of the destination and to retain Internet users by promoting experiences focused on nature, culture, adventure, traditional cuisine, festivities.
Reunion Island Tourism offers its new editions 2018/2019
Reunion Island Tourism offers professionals new brochures, in its version 2018-2019, to help them design products and customized tours, to best meet the questions of their customers, offer them a plethora of experiences. The " Sales manual ", the " My next trip " guide and the " Hiking map " will be available in French.
© IRT / Frog974 / DR
In addition to its presence at IFTM Top Resa, as part of its digital communication on the French market, Reunion Island Tourism conducts promotion and digital communication operations:
The Ile de la Reunion Tourism announces its presence at the IFTM Top Resa Show with a device on specialized tourism sites from September 17 to 30, 2018 .
The colors of "Reunion Island, the intense island" will dress the site of Hebdo.com Tour, the Daily Tourism.com and that of TourMag.com . The aim is to use the powerful and affinity audience of these sites and thus guarantee strong online visibility to the intense island on the French market. Banners included in the newsletters will reinforce the communication strategy developed with Tour Hebdo, Le Quotidien du Tourisme and TourMag.
For added destination information click on www.reunion.fr