REUNION TOURISM SET FOR ROADSHOW IN GERMANY
(Posted 26th September 2018)
Reunion Island Tourism (IRT) and its partner promoted the destination and strengthened its intense and attractive image, all aimed to increase bookings and sales for Reunion, through the following cities:
- Leipzig – LA PLAYA Beach Club
- Hamburg – Hamburg del Mar
- Basel (Switzerland) – Villa Merian Basel
Reunion tourism professionals met and presented to a hundreds of travel professionals from the German market (travel agents, tour operators, professional press) their products and their novelties. Present alongside the IRT were:
- The hotel group Sun Hotels – Aline CHAN TIEN
- Iloha Seaview Hotel *** – the Palm Hotel & Spa ***** – Dorothée DELAVALLADE
- The incoming agency Terres Métisses – Bianca GOFF
- The Relais de l’Hermitage *** – Françoise CRISTINA
- LUX * Resorts & Hotels ***** – Chantal SCHAEFFTER
- Diana Dea Lodge & Spa **** – Renate BOSS
- The receptive agency Connections Réunion – Eric COUSYN
- Air Austral Regional Airlines – Anja STÖWAHSE / Meriem DJAFFAR
The Reunion Island Tourism (IRT) had prepared an exotic and varied programme at these meetings dedicated to give tourism professionals the added information needed to sell visits to the island, including cocktails, presentations and group interaction.
Ile de la Reunion Tourisme organized in each city a draw for travel agents to win trips to Reunion:
- First prize: two flights with Air Austral (Paris / Saint-Denis / Paris) + five nights in a double room with breakfast at LUX * Saint-Gilles.
- Second prize: five nights in a double room with breakfast at the hotel Le Récif + two nights in a double room with breakfast at the Diana Déa Lodge
Tourism professionals from the German-speaking market attended these colourful events for three days and were able to interact with the IRT and its partners. They discovered the many tourist attractions of the island, the variety of offerings visitors find on Reunion through the visitor experiences.
As the first foreign European customer for Reunion is Germany one of the priority markets for Réunion.
Added information is available via www.reunion.fr