ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 30th September 2018)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Budget time is upon Seychelles – are we ready to rise to the occasion?
b. A sad week it was for Seychelles as Tourism loses a quiet achiever.
c. Happy World Tourism Day.
d. Ambassador Ronny Jumeau does Seychelles proud – received the Excellence in Leadership Award from SIDS DOCK at the UN HQ.
e. Vijay Poonoosamy making Mauritius & the Vanilla Islands proud.
f. Oktoberfest in Seychelles – Seychellois Germans dress for the occasion at Club Liberté Casino.
g. Miss Regatta 2018 is Gabriella Gonthier.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Seychelles tourism loses one of its quiet achievers – Rene Michel.
2. Wellness & Spa an essential addition for a holiday says resent Seychelles survey.
3. Hungarian Designer Kathia Dobo stages a Fashion Show at Avani Seychelles Barbarons Resort & Spa.
4. Top Resa 2018 Seychelles & Mauritius Tourism Ministers lead their delegations and Reunion represented by 32 Industry Professionals.
5. Seychelles’ new tourism bill heading to the island’s Legislature.
6. UN has awarded Seychelles another 14,840 square kilometres of extended continental shelf
7. Tom Lehman to tee it up in Mauritius and Seychelles at Staysure Tour’s inaugural Indian Ocean Swing.
8. Sustainability key element of the activities to mark the World Tourism Day.
9. Miss France 2019 candidates off to Mauritius.
10. Saudi Arabia’s Red Sea Development Co announces creation of global advisory board.
11. Turkey-Africa Second Economic and Business Forum 10-11 October 2018 in Istanbul.
12. Back to back Creole Festivals Seychelles – Mauritius – Rodrigues.
13. Reunion – With the loop of Petite Plaine, better road circulation in the forest of Bébour one of the most popular picnic site.
14. Hyatt coming to Kenya.
15. Renaud Azemia, CEO VATEL Mauritius makes Front Cover of People Magazine.
16. Cellist’s musical hike Eric Longsworth on the trails of Reunion.
17. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.
The full report can be accessed by ATCNews readers by clicking on the link below: