b. Clipping the wings of the Seychelles Tourism Industry: Vertical Integration.
c. Nick Baldwin, the first Seychellois athlete to qualify for the Ironman World Championship in Hawaïi
Stand alone articles this week:
1. The Anse Mondon Trail is now Re-Opened on Silhouette Island in Seychelles.
2. Joe Albert’s personal touch and watchful eye is a successful approach at Domaine de La Reserve of Praslin.
3. Avani Barbarons Seychelles Resort & Spa using Seychelles Creole evenings to unite cultures and increase visibility
4. H-Resort Beau Vallon Beach is the 2018 Seychelles Leading Green Resort.
5. From Barbados to Seychelles: Stefan Lewis, Digital Marketing Manager at Raffles Seychelles.
6. Turkish Night at Club Liberte Casino in Seychelles.
7. Sri Lankan President’s State visit to Seychelles takes him the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vallée de Mai on the island of Praslin
8. Ethiopian Airlines daily trips to the Seychelles.
9. Seychelles conquers well-frequented Irish bridal show. 10. WORLD TOURISM FORUM LUCERNE 2 – 3 MAY 2019.
11. Caribbean Tourism stakeholders to meet in Puerto Rico next month – Are the Indian Ocean Vanilla Islands ready as well?
12. Seychelles attends the 55th edition of TTG Incontri Trade Fair in Italy.
13. Reunion Island celebrates the Maloya UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage.
14. Seychelles Tourism Board promotes country at "Africa Showcase" in the USA.
15. Medical Tourism Market to rise at Promising 14.9% – what is good for tourism is good for locals in Seychelles "Dialysis patients protest in Victoria to save their centre".
16. International Newswires continue to republish our Report.