ATTA PUBLISHES H1 OF 2019 ACTIVITIES LIST
(Posted 07th January 2019)
|Happy new year! We hope you are all feeling well rested and ready to kick off 2019 with a bang! We are back in the office after the Christmas break and work continues as normal from today, so members are welcome to start submitting news stories right away.
We wanted to take this opportunity to give you a few reminders of all things Atta that are happening over the next six months so make sure you have your diary at the ready before having a read through the rest of this email.
We have two very exciting webinars coming up this month which you won’t want to miss! More information will be going out this week, so please do register for these as well as our winter get together during the Destinations Travel Fair at Olympia London.
March begins with ITB Berlin from the 6th – 10th which is fully booked, followed by two of our trade dinners, back by popular demand (spaces are still available for both dinners).
April and May call for a very busy time in South Africa, with plenty of different events and shows for members to get involved in.
June starts with quick trip to Tanzania for the Karibu / Kilifair, this year being held in Arusha before we head back to London for Experience Africa!
Dates for your diary:
- 17 January: Ultimate Safaris’ newest venture; The Nest @ Sossus, an exclusive villa experience.
- 24 January: Virgin Limited Edition’s Mahali Mzuri in Kenya’s Maasai Mara.
- 31 January: Atta Winter Networking, The Hand & Flower, Hammersmith, London (registration will be opening soon so watch this space)
- 6 March: ITB Networking, Chateau 9, Berlin
- 7 May: Atta Indaba Networking, venue TBA
- 8 June: Atta Arusha Networking, Elewana Coffee Lodge
- 26 June: Atta Media Awards, CCT Venues Plus
- 12 March: Fairford Trade Dinner, The Bull Hotel (Gloucestershire)
- 13 March: Reading Trade Dinner, Malmaison
- 25 April: Birmingham Trade Dinner, venue TBA
- 11 June: Dublin Trade Dinner, venue TBA
- 12 June: Cork Trade Dinner, venue TBA
Trade Shows / Exhibitions
- 6 – 10 March: ITB Berlin
- 7 – 9 April: ILTM Africa, Kirstenbosch Gardens, Cape Town
- 10 – 12 April: WTM Africa, Cape Town ICC
- 7 – 9 May: Indaba, Durban ICC
- 10 – 12 May: Conservation Lab, Spier Hotel, Stellenbosch
- 16 – 19 May: We Are Africa, Cape Town Stadium
- 7 – 9 June: Kilifair, Friedkin Recreation Centre, Arusha
- 24 – 26 June: Experience Africa, CCT Venue Plus, Canary Wharf, London
If there is anything you would like us to share on our social media, please contact Sally who will add it into the schedule. The same applies with any awards won.
We wish you a great year ahead and look forward to working with all of you. As always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with any of the Atta team.