|The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Emmanuel Macron will be in Réunion & Mayotte Islands this June.
b. Seychelles Tourism should not be taken for granted as we continue reflecting on the tourism sector’s achievements and challenges.
c. I am a Speaker at inaugural, WTM Africa Tourism Investors Summit, April 11-12.
d. Johnny Rohregger, King of Travel in Mauritius.
e. Valentine’s 2019 in Seychelles.
f. Face of Fashion Africa 2019.
g. Save Assumption Island.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. “A1” Fishing enjoying some serious billfish action in Seychelles.
2. Creole Travel Services offering the underwater wonders of Seychelles.
3. 5 Spices Restaurant at Club Liberte Seychelles.
4. The Coffee Club Seychelles now leading in prices in Seychelles.
5. Didier Robert’s of Reunion – speech at the Great National Debate.
6. Seychelles Award Winners at M-Net’s The Wedding Bash(ers) Season 2 Finale.
7. Mauritius – Mozambique developing tourism partnership.
8. King Johnny – King of Tourism – in Mauritius.
9. “La Réunion lé la” . Reunion is here at Sagasdom 2019 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles.
10. Daniella Payet makes the cover of the CEO Magazine.
11. “People on the Move” Isabelle LE STRAT, Director of Sales & Marketing – ANANTARA LE CHALAND of MAURITIUS.
12. Réunion enjoys the cheapest diesel in France.
13. Seychellois fishermen and their stories celebrated in Stories from the Sea project.
14. Bird species of the Seychelles celebrated in “Seychelles travel book – A Young Ornithologist’s Travel Journal”.
15. Closing Notes.
The full report can be accessed by ATCNews readers by simply clicking on the following link: