ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #STANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 19th March 2019)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Our thoughts are with Mozambique, Zimbabwe & Malawi & the New Zealand Shooting.
b.Congratulations to William Rose.
c. Indonesia / Seychelles cooperation continues to be strengthened.
d. Regional Cooperation – Reunion & Mayotte.
e. Seychelles artists are heading to the Venice Biennale.
f. Seychelles making news for park entrance fees as boat operators cry foul.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. The Seychelles Islands’ unique “Love Nuts”.
2.Hotel Updates:- Denis Private Island of Seychelles is shortlisted for Region’s Top Private Island in World Travel Awards.
3. Philippe Cornaille is head at JFA Group of Companies – Hotels Division in Seychelles.
4. Cat Roses III lands in Seychelles.
5. Seychelles mission recovers underwater drone (Video).
6. Sky News to broadcast live underwater from the Seychelles.
7. Young Seychelles researcher offered surprise, historic dive.
8. George Camille and Daniel Dodin to represent Seychelles at upcoming Venice Biennale.
9. World’s best sailing destinations by CNN Travel (Seychelles makes the list).
10. Seychelles eco-friendly efforts put forward to the German press during Seychelles delegation press conference organized during ITB.
11. Reunion Island confirms that the pillar of the NRL viaduct – Didier Robert Highway – has been placed.
12. Rizal Bin Yaacob is the new GM at Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Hotel of Seychelles.
13. Seychelles bans Boeing 737 MAX 8 and Boeing 737-9.
14. Regional Biodiversity Agency – Signature of Convention in Reunion Island.
15. Seychelles Tourism Board at Mahana Tourism Fair in France third-largest city.
16. Neuroscientists Strongly Recommend that You Visit the Beach Regularly. Here’s Why.
17. Reunion Island launches new interactive map of the island. 18. Closing Notes.
The full report is as always available for ATCNews readers by simply clicking on the following link: https://mailchi.mp/saintange/saint-ange-tourism-report-edition-11-of-volume-3-monday-18th-march-2019