REED EXHIBITIONS NOW ORGANIZES LEADING TOURISM TRADE SHOWS IN ALL KEY MARKET PLACES
(Posted 19th March 2019)
Reed Travel Exhibitions is the world’s leading travel and tourism events organiser with a growing portfolio of more than 22 international travel and tourism trade events in Europe, the Americas, Asia, the Middle East and Africa. Their events are market leaders in their sectors, whether they are global and regional leisure travel trade events, or specialist events for meetings, incentives, conference, events (MICE) industry, business travel, luxury travel, travel technology as well as golf, spa and ski travel. Reed have more than 35 years’ experience in organising world-leading travel exhibitions.
About World Travel Market:
The World Travel Market (WTM) portfolio comprises of six leading B2B events across four continents, generating more than $7bn of industry deals. The events are:
1) WTM London, the leading global event for the travel industry, is the must-attend three-day exhibition for the worldwide travel and tourism industry. About 50 000 senior travel industry professionals, government ministers and international media visit ExCeL London every November, generating around £3.1 billion of travel industry contracts.http://london.wtm.com/. Next event: 5 – 7 Nov 2018 – London.
2) Travel Forward is a new travel technology event co-located with WTM London 2018 and part of the WTM portfolio of events. The inaugural Travel Forward conference, exhibition and buyer programme will take place from 5 – 7 November 2018 at ExCeL London, showcasing next-generation technology for travel and hospitality.http://travelforward.wtm.com/
3) WTM Latin America attracts about 9,000 unique senior executives and generates about US$ 374 million of new business. Taking place in Sao Paulo, Brazil, this show attracts a global audience to meet and shape the direction of the travel industry. More than 8,000 unique visitors attend the event to network, negotiate and discover the latest industry news. http://latinamerica.wtm.com/. Next event: 2 – 4 April 2019 – Sao Paulo.
4) WTM Africa launched in 2013 in Cape Town, South Africa. Nearly 5,000 travel industry professionals attend Africa’s leading inbound and outbound travel and tourism market. WTM Africa delivers a proven mix of hosted buyers, media, pre-scheduled appointments, on-site networking, evening functions and invited travel trade visitors.http://africa.wtm.com/. Next event: 10 – 12 April 2019 – Cape Town.
#WTMA is part of the greater Africa Travel Week in Cape Town, South Africa which annually showcases the World Travel Market Africa, ILTM Africa – the International Luxury Travel Market – and IBTM Africa – the International Business Travel Market Conference. These ‘classic’ events are his year joined for the first time by the African Tourism Investment Summit on 11th and 12th of April. also held at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
5) Arabian Travel Market (ATM) is the leading, international travel and tourism event in the Middle East for inbound and outbound tourism professionals. ATM 2017 attracted almost 40,000 industry professionals, agreeing deals worth US$2.5bn over the four days. The 24th edition of ATM showcased over 2,500 exhibiting companies across 12 halls at Dubai World Trade Centre, making it the largest ATM in its 25-year history. www.arabiantravelmarketwtm.com Next event 28 April – 1 May 2019 – Dubai.
6) International Golf Travel Market (IGTM) is the meeting place for the global B2B golf travel community. Taking place annually since 1998, IGTM brings together more than 500 golf tourism suppliers and 400 pre-qualified buyers for four days of unmissable pre-scheduled appointments and exclusive networking opportunities. Showcasing a different golf destination every year, IGTM brings together 1,400 golf tourism professionals from more than 65 countries. http://igtm.wtm.com/. Next event: 15 – 18 October 2018 – Slovenia.