ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 25th March 2019)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. World Happiest Countries list revealed by UN.
b. The World Tourism & Travel Council’s (WTTC) 2019 Summit is coming with Former President Barack Obama of the USA as Key Note Speaker.
c. SEX & Seychelles 50 Rupees Note.
d. Air Seychelles becomes a hot topic for the Seychelles.
e. African Tourism Board making major inroads in all that is African Tourism
f. Alpha Blondy to perform live in Seychelles.
g. Outdoor eating areas are gaining popularity
h. Sly, the entertainer at Chilly Bar on Friday Nights.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Seychelles excursion recognised for promoting local tradition – Mason’s Travel has the Thomas Cook’s Local Label.
2. Seychelles islands are lacking good 3 to 4 stars hotels – Guillaume Albert.
3.Tourism Managers on the move – Nico Vivier new GM at Avani Seychelles.
4. Deep Ocean Live: Day 2 in full.
5. Deep Ocean Live: What you missed.
6. General Manager of Raffles Seychelles nominated for "Traveller Made" .
7. Fish Trap, the purpose built stand alone La Digue Restaurant.
8. The Seychelles Serves Up The World’s Best Beaches and… Curried Fruit Bat!?.
9.10th season of Seychelles Islands Foundation (SIF) black parrot breeding monitoring.
10. UK Hydrographic Office works with Seychelles government to help tackle piracy in the Indian Ocean.
11. Word about Aviation from the Secretary General of AFRAA.
12. 5 ways to keep plastic out of the world’s oceans.
13. World’s Happiest Countries In 2019 according to the United Nations.
14.Casino Tourism: The relationship between Casino and Tourism.
15. Another cohort of Seychellois students graduate at the Shannon College; Seychelles welcomes another set of hospitality professionals.
16. ‘Seychelles Discovered Roadshow’ marches north in the UK.
17. Closing Notes.
The full report is accessible for ATCNews readers by simply clicking on the link below: