ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 11th June 2019)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Access to financing or commercial loans for Seychellois.
b. Annual Birds Egg Season has arrived.
c. Joining the AFRICAN RESILIENCE SUMMIT in Johannesburg.
d. Dr. Taleb Rifai appointed Chairman of PATWA.
e. Seychellois hospitality is recognised.
f. Chelsea Football star Pedro visits the island of La Digue. g. Mauritius receives Miss England.
h. Reunion Island on their part welcomed French Minister François de Rugy .
I. Islanders – the call is being made everywhere…
j. Two back-to-back interviews.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. A new excursion boat ‘Le Cerf".
2. Robinson Crusoe adventure cruise from Praslin Island.
3. Seychelles to celebrate 250th anniversary of the first settlement in 2020.
4. Sunset Hotel Seychelles – a highly recommended Couples Hotel.
5. Seychelles efforts for a sustainable destination in the forefront.
6. AFRAA meets IATA.
7. Air Mauritius proposes promotional fares – Seychelles set to benefit.
8. Air Seychelles counters Air Mauritius market entry with improved baggage allowance
9. Kenya Airways CEO Resigns — What Happened?
10. British Celebrity Chefs to host "Dinner on the Bridge" – Silhouette Island 14th June 2019.
11. Yellow bi-plane of "Out of Africa" is back in Kenya.
12. SEYCHELLES TORISM BOARD ATTENDING THE ILTM ASIA -PACIFIC FAIR.
13. Seychelles Tourism Board Team visited Trade Partners in Scandinavia.
14. Closing Notes.
The full report is accessible for ATCNews readers by simply clicking on the following link: