Aviation, Travel & Conservation News from Eastern Africa & the Indian Ocean islands – This website is flying with Brussels Airlines (All rights reserved and re-broadcasting requires explicit consent from ATCNews)
The Saint Ange Tourism Report, Volume 3 Edition 26
ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 11th August 2019)
The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Tourism must be taken seriously.
b. New Newspaper for Seychelles being launched very soon.
c. Allen Ernesta, the Seychelles Artist who left us too soon.
d. Change Maker in Tourism Award – a real honour
e. Speaking at the AFRICAN RESILIENCE SUMMIT in Johannesburg, South Africa.
f. Confirmed to be at the 3rd Travellinks Conference holds in Canada.
g. Seychelles and its proposed military base – does it go with the Blue Economy?
h. Culture will be taking centre stage at La Digue for 15th August Celebrations.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. Mason’s Travel continues to invest to meet the demands of the discerning travellers to Seychelles.
2. Creole Travel Services of Seychelles working on the Groups & Incentives market.
3. Environment and militarisation – a whale shark is accidentally killed by a war ship in Seychelles waters.
4. Air Seychelles launches new Airbus A320neo, and looks forward to its second.
5. The youngest sing for the oldest in our society. 6. Seychellois brand KATITI to be showcased for the first time at London’s Africa Fashion Week.
7. Lufthansa expands long-haul tourist program from Frankfurt and Munich -popular holiday islands of Barbados and Mauritius makes the list. 8. Seychelles to shine at the Dubai Expo 2020.
9. Seychellois musician Patrick Victor is appointed as honorary cultural ambassador. 10. Seychellois musician in Australia releases 3rd album as a celebration of the strength of women.
11. 4 stamp collections in Seychelles commemorating world sporting events. 12. Potential of Seychellois youth appreciated by German Football Giant 13. Tourism bodies tackle ‘biggest single threat to tourism’ in South Africa.
14. Congratulations to Sister Claire now 99 years old. 15. British Africa or South America? African Tourism Board welcomes St. Helena. 16. Closing Notes.