ENJOY THE LATEST EDITION OF THE #SAINTANGE TOURISM REPORT FRESH FROM THE #SEYCHELLES AND THE OTHER #INDIANOCEAN ISLANDS
(Posted 18th September 2019)
|The Editorial this week highlights:
a. Tourism challenges are either self imposed of coming from external factors.
b. Selected as one of "AFRICA TOP 100 GLOBAL TOURISM PERSONALITIES".
c. Confirmed as Speaker at the 1st Africa Diaspora Tourism Conference.
d. Pope Francis ended his 2019 Indian Ocean Trip in Mauritius.
Stand alone articles this week:
1. New developments on Denis Private Island promise enhanced guest experience.
2 . Stephanie Marie is Sales & Marketing Manager at Creole Travel Services.
3. Tourism: Africa Travel 100 Global Personalities Unveiled
4. Whitespotted guitarfish spotted in Aldabra waters in Seychelles.
5. African Tourism Leaders meet in St. Petersburg to map out future agenda.
6. UNWTO has a new Executive Council Chair: Hon. Najib Balala of Kenya.
7. Seatrade in Hamburg 2019.
8. The Olive Tree Apartment at La Misere.
9. Multiply Titans’ Creole Adventure
10. Bank One in Mauritius organises first edition of BOLD.