|The Editorial this week highlights:
a. World Tourism Day 2019.
b. UK travel giant Thomas Cook collapse is a worry to many – and stranding thousands of tourists.
c. This week the eyes of the Tourism World is on the Tourism Conference in Nigeria & on the Africa Travel 100 Tourism Personalities.
d. Save La Digue as the youth of the World are screaming "Save our Planet".
Stand alone articles this week:
1. 10 of the world’s most beautiful islands by CNN Travel – Seychelles makes the list by Jen Rose Smith, CNN • Published 23rd September 2019.
2. Denis Island becoming Seychelles’ most green and sustainable island.
3. Le Domaine de La Réserve of Praslin, Seychelles by The Telegraph of London.
4. Seychelles art from a fairly newcomer – Made in Seychelles by Sandra de Comarmond
5. Creole Breeze a new ‘home grown tourism establishment’ opens its doors.
6. Oasis Resort & Spa of Praslin under Seychellois management.
7. The Seychelles Islands celebrate the annual “Endless Summer” roadshow in CIS region.
8. Regatta 2019 – The Beach Party Time in Seychelles.
9. Seychelles bags the next UNWTO CAF meeting.
10. Save this traditional Seychellois home.
11. Thomas Cook – what is happening? Should Seychelles, Mauritius and the Coast of Africa be worried?
12. Thomas Cook seeks last-ditch fire-sale in bid to avert collapse.
13. Paris-Seychelles direct: Air France opening new route in November
14. Air Seychelles adjusts Mauritius / Mumbai flights to optimize aircraft use
15. Accor brings MGallery’ brand to Nairobi
16. Air Tanzania to add two more Airbus A223 aircraft to fleet.